Monday, May 10, 2010

Hoarding

I have a problem. I like watching shows about hoarding. I find it very interesting in learning about the psychology of what is going on in a persons head. I see these tendencies in people I know.  I also worry because I have tubs of stuff in my parents basement I need to go through and clean out. It now really bothers me I have this stuff there when I feel my parents house is already too cluttered. I can't move it out right now though because it doesn't make sense since I will be getting married in a little less than a year. I am hoping David finds out if he will have a job after he graduates near the end of the summer so I can find an apartment for us to live in. I can then start to move ALL of my stuff out of my parents house and get rid of all the stuff I don't need or use. I think this will be a lot of things since I will have lived without a lot of stuff for the better part of a year and it will make it more clear what I want to keep and what needs to go.
One thing I am looking forward to doing is finishing my scrap book from college so I have that to keep and get rid of other things I no longer need. It should be an interesting process. I have statues and things I am not sure if I want to keep from childhood. I can not wait to clear these things out of my life ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment