Friday, March 16, 2012

New Me Day 12

Well I am down to 173. Oh yeah! I am so proud. The last few days I have splurged a little. I plan to splurge a little tom. as well so we can get crawfish for dinner.

I got up at 6 am Thurs. to work out. I think I may be able to continue this in the future. At least a few days a week. Tom. being Saturday I plan on working out for an hour. 45 min on the elliptical and 15 lifting. Juice for breakfast and lunch.

I made lentils this week. They are delicious! Also had baked cauliflower with cumin and chili powder. It was also good. I am a sucker for sweets. I need to not eat a candy bar at work so I don't crave sugar so much.

I plan to keep up my calorie counting. It really helps. I am down to a size 12 pant (it is a little tight). I can't wait to go shopping tom and get some more pants that fit or are a little tight so I keep working hard.

More later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment