Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Advocare 24 day challenge Part II

Well folks ten days have come and gone. I am on my last day of the cleansing phase of the 24 day challenge. As of Sat. I had lost a total of 2 lbs. I will weigh in tom. morning to be more accurate and see how it has gone.
I am hoping for a little more weight lost in part 2 of the challenge. I will only be eating solid food at dinner. Breakfast will be the replacement shake and lunch will be green juice. We will see how it goes!
I am cautiously optimistic. I think the working out is having more of an impact.

I am looking forward to Spark in the afternoon since I am on 2nd part of the challenge. I gave the packets from part 1 to my dear husband as they were fruit punch which I hate!

I have spinning tonight so I hope the Spark helps keep my energy up for that!

Keep on the path to healthiness all!

No comments:

Post a Comment