Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review of "Jim Cramer's get rich carefully" audiobook by Jim Cramer

Brief Summary: Jim Cramer relates in his signature voice his formula for getting rich slowly.

Long Review:  Jim Cramer's Get Rich Carefully really tested my patience. If you can only handle Jim  Cramer's voice in small doses this is not the audio book for you. I almost threw the  cd's out the window after about 1 cd. 

Now on to the content. The book may have useful advice if you have the time to do the research. He says it is simple but goes on to explain too many rules and to much research for a working person to do in my opinion. At first I thought the rules were going to be simple but they turned into a mess. I also feel like he contradicted himself about his rules.

The basic jist of the book to me is this, after the great recession, there is no way to accurately predict the market but Jim Cramer's advice may help you to invest more solidly and get rich carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment