Saturday, October 24, 2015

Saturday Lake run

Ok I forgot to post on Wednesday after my run. I got distracted and was very busy at work this week. I ran 3 miles to the Oklahoma river. The weather was very hot making my run uncomfortable. I forgot to take a picture but here is a picture of my homemade lunch on Friday.
Greek pizza 

Today I got out for my weekly long run. Today's mileage was 4 miles. I ran most of the time and was very happy with how it went. I felt pretty good the entire run. The weather was cool because a cold front came through the area last night.
Dam on Lake Overholster
I started and ended my run at my car which was parked near the dam. After my run I splurged and got a doughnut. The rest of the day was spent getting supplies for my Halloween costume or working on my costume. I had a lot of fun. 
Hope you are having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment