Saturday, November 7, 2015

Halloween Costume/Cosplay

About a month before Halloween we got an invite to a party. We decide to go as Yennefer and Geralt from Witcher 3. 

Geralt

Yennefer


I got to work right away scouring the Goodwill stores for parts of my costume. I was able to find everything I needed including shoes. I found some feathers from an etsy store, Stuffnfeathers, to sew on my shirt. I had to buy a few things from craft stores and hair. Here is my finished product. 

Me as Yennefer




Husband as Geralt

I also made some treats for the party. I covered Pumpkin spice oreos in pumpkin spice and vanilla chocolate to make pumpkins. I covered regular oreos in vanilla chocolate to make ghosts. I used rice krispies as hay stacks. I was going for more of a graveyard and pumpkin patch scene but I think it turned out alright.


treats for the party

Overall it was a really fun time and I look forward to doing it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment