Saturday, February 6, 2016

Review of "Linchpin, are you indispensable?" By Seth Godin

Brief Summary:Linchpin Are You Indispensable? by Seth Godin describes how to try to make yourself an indispensable worker in your chosen career field.


Long Review: This book is hard for me to review as I don't feel I got a lot out of reading it. The book itself was easy to read. I never felt like not picking the book up and continuing. As an introvert though, the principles outlined on how to become a linchpin are not something that comes naturally to me or even something I feel like will ever put into practice in my career and life. Or maybe it is that I already do this in my work and being a perfectionist I was looking for another way to apply this where I have already succeeded. In any case this book is an easy, entertaining read that will make you consider how you are going about your chosen career and help you be a linchpin.

Rating: 2/5


Other works by the author:Links to other titles by Seth Godin including: "Tribes", "Purple Cow" and others

No comments:

Post a Comment