Thursday, June 2, 2016

Daisy State Park Camping & Crater of Diamonds

For Easter break this year DH and I decided to go camping. I chose the Daisy State Park and Crater of Diamonds Camping area. The Daisy State park was a great location. Next time we go I hope it is warmer and we can go out on the lake and explore. The weather was a little cold for my liking but the views and peacefulness was needed.
Camping site

view of the lake

small stove for heating water

cold morning

Sunrise
 We also went to Crater of Diamonds to search for treasure! We didn't end up finding anything but did have fun exploring and playing in the dirt.
Loving me some dirt

Field to search for Diamonds

Campground relaxing

ahhh wilderness

Ah warm fire

All in all a pretty good trip! I can't wait to go camping again!


No comments:

Post a Comment