Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Busy Week

Gosh this has been a very busy week. I have been trying to get a project done at work and has consumed me the past few days. I really need to get the project done before I leave at the end of next week. I am still keeping up with my fitness. I ran a mile at 6 mph on Monday in an effort to get in more mile this week. Tuesday was lifting with a friend at gym. Tonight I ran 4 miles 3 miles were interval training at 6.3 mph and 1 mile at 5 mph. 5 mph is starting to feel slow but that is good right? The interval training part was a little rough and I had some tightness in my chest. Not sure if this has to do with allergies, stress, fatigue or extra miles. I pushed through and was able to finish. I need to keep this up to get in marathon shape again.

No comments:

Post a Comment