Thursday, February 27, 2014

PCH drawing

Today went surprisingly well. I got up on time which is always nice. I decided to take tomorrow off of work so I can get my hair cut. After using It's a 10 it is much better but still has split ends and is swaying too much when I run.
I entered the PCH drawings for tomorrow. I am sure I am not going to win but man it would be nice. I decided to skip it tonight. I took the dog for a walk instead. It was a short walk as I had put the potatoes in the oven for dinner. I started them a little too early unfortunately and they had been done for a while by the time D got home for dinner.
Work was frustrating as I work on a single equation for what felt like all day. I still don't have it figured out. The data is proving difficult to model. I will try again on Monday.
I am looking forward to getting up in the morning and going for a run. I will probably just run around here so I don't have to drive in traffic. I would like to go to memorial park but on a week day it will be nuts around there. No thanks. I will just be sure to pay attention to traffic when I run in the morning.
Time to go play Mario Cart!

No comments:

Post a Comment