Saturday, January 12, 2019

Review of "Why not me?" by Mindy Kaling

Brief Summary: Why not me? by Mindy Kaling recounts her success in Hollywood against the odds.

Long Summary: Oh, Mindy Kaling. I appreciate how far she has come as a comic I really do. She has paved the way for so many more young girls to follow their passion and make other people happy. The book recounts various stories from her career and road to success. I am writing this review almost a month after listening to the audio-book and sadly not much has stuck with me. I was interested as I listened but not enthralled to keep reading.

If knowing more about a leading female comic with some witty humor that you may forget quickly is what you are looking for please pick up this book.

Rating: 3/5

Other Works: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment