Thursday, September 20, 2018

Review of "The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck" by Mark Manson

Brief Summary: "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck" helps remind oneself about what things in life are important and worth spending time and energy on.

Long Summary: "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck" is  self-help book with a catchy title. Most of the book is common sense knowledge. We all need to be reminded once in a while to "Let it Go" as said in Frozen. While not telling you to care about nothing, this book reminds you to only care about what is important. I have been trying to take this message to heart and when telling my husband about my day recall the good parts.

The writing style is conversational. I enjoyed the personal stories and slight humor. The book did not keep my interest well though and I appreciated it was pretty short.

I would recommend this book to someone who needs a reminder about what to value in life.

Rating: 2/5

Other Works: Models: Attract Women Through Honesty

No comments:

Post a Comment