Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Errands

Today I have spent the day running errands again.I had a nice lunch with Sara at Olive garden. Then, I got a AAA car safety package just in case. I also went to Verizon to get a car charger. Turns out my phone is not being made anymore and to get my charger was only $6. I had to have it shipped to Akron, but that isn't too much of a problem since it will probably arrive by Thurs. or Fri. Let's see I called the company I ordered my boots from twice today. Once in the morning and then again this afternoon. They said they would return my call within 2 hours and they didn't so I called again. I hate being a pain in the butt, but I want to know where my boots are considering I need them for Monday. I stopped at Meijer to see if they had any boots there and they didn't. I was happily surprised when the boot company called and said the boots should be delivered today! Now I am looking at getting an induction plate. I am going to hold off on buying it for now but might be good for the hotel room and making dinners if I don't want to eat out. I will probably become the queen of only using one pan to cook in lol.

2 comments:

  1. I think that you need to post some pictures of you modeling your spankin' new boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ok...I will make David take a picture when he visits this weekend.

    ReplyDelete