Friday, June 15, 2018

Review of "Astrophysics for People in a Hurry" by Neil deGrasse Tyson

Brief Summary: "Astrophysics for People in a Hurry" is a quick and fun way to gain passing knowledge about the field of astrophysics.


Long Review: After a long break from reading I managed to get signed into Overdrive and the first book I came across was "Astrophysics for People in a Hurry". I quickly checked out the Audio book as having a little one now I need to spend time wisely and listening while she is napping is the fastest and best way to read right now. 
I thoroughly enjoyed hearing Neil talk about astrophysics. I did listen to the book on 1.2X speed to get through it faster(cause I have a child) and found it still very understandable. The book is a brief overview but I am interested in delving deeper into the mysteries of the universe after reading this book.

Rating: 4/5


Other works by the author: Death by Black Hole

No comments:

Post a Comment