Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Running by the glow of the neon lights

This week I am increasing my mileage to 4 miles on my week day runs. Yesterday I ran after work since I had a meeting at lunch. I forgot home fast the sun was going to go down. I was only about 2 miles in when the darkness really set in. I managed to make it back to work without any problems but I think I will be sticking to running at lunch. I discussed this with my boss and sounds like I am good to take a longer lunch to run. I can finish in an hour but changing and showering takes a little longer than I would like.
I am feeling pretty good on my runs. My left ankle is still a little sore so I am still icing it at night to help the healing process. Here is a photo of the end of my run last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment