Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review of "Artemis" by Andy Weir

Brief Summary: Artemis is a crime novel set on the moon and follows Jazz and her work to repay an old debt.

Long Review: Jazz is a smuggler in Artemis, the city on the moon. Jazz works for everyone as a delivery person which makes her the best to smuggle goods into the city. She is working in the underbelly of the city to try and make a living for herself because of a falling out with her dad when she was in her teens. Her plans start to go awry and she is offered a new job which she can't refuse. The job goes sideways and she has to rely on her network to right the wrong and save the city.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Artemis. The book was in print and I couldn't put the screen down. I set down my crafting to read and that is unusual for me these days. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys crime, space related books and science.

Rating: 4.5/5

Other Work: The Martian

No comments:

Post a Comment