Sunday, August 12, 2018

Review of "Fire and Fury" by Michael Wolff

Brief Summary: "Fire and Fury" provides a synopsis of the first days in the Trump White House and illuminates the chaos of Donald J. Trump as president.

Long Summary: I will endeavor to keep my political views from influencing this review. The book was extremely well written. Overall, I did not get the impression the author was trying to influence the reader with his depiction of what was observed and reported. The content of this book gives great insight into events reported in popular media. There were a few spots where the book did drag, even at 1.25X speed but this had to do more with my lack of interest in the content at the time.

I would appreciate another book covering more time of DJT in office.

Rating: 3/5

Other Works: The Man Who Owns the NewsBurn Rate: How I survived the Gold Rush Years on the Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment