Friday, April 8, 2016

Running inside

My weeks this week have been going well. On Tuesday I ran 4 miles at 5 mph on the treadmill at work. I went at lunch and it was packed. I luckily was able to snag a treadmill. My runs seem to be getting easier and easier. I really am enjoying my short runs now.

I decided to wait to do my 2nd mid-week run on my day off. Today was my day off and I slept in extremely late. I ate some delicious breakfast and waited about an hour to run. I was going to go to the lake and run. I saw that is was about 10:30 am and by the time I would get to the gym it would be open. I was the second person at the gym! It was great. My run went well. I did a 7X0.5 miles run. The 0.25 mile intervals went well but I did end up resting at 15 min miles for about 0.1 miles.

The rest of the day I ran errands and stopped by a winery I had been meaning to try. Tonight we are going to enjoy Grimm, beer, and popcorn.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment