Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Prime Pantry Box

I received a credit for 5.99 off of a prime pantry box when I selected the long shipping option on Prime Day. I decided to use cash in on the savings before I forgot. I ordered about 100 dollars in staples for the house (some of which I didn't really need, Oops). The package wasn't supposed to arrive until Mon. afternoon at the earliest.

Well was I pleasantly surprised when Sunday afternoon this showed up in my house.

Now I did not expect the mailman to place it inside for me!! Okay, okay my husband brought it inside. He was so quiet though it was like it magically appeared. Look how big the box is!! I knew the box should be good size based on the amount of things I had to order to fill it but jeez. 

I set about opening it up to find this.

All neatly packaged. The chips are not too badly crushed and everything else was just fine. I don't think this will become a regular thing in our house but it was great to try. I think this could be great for the staples you need every 4 or 5 months or so. You might even be able to plan it out to get the best deals. 
Give it a try and see what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment