Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sushi at Robokyo

Sushi! Yum, Yum!  On Wednesday night after three days of training I decided to go out and get some sushi. I had been driving past a steakhouse all week. I figured it would be a good place to get some sushi. I stopped in on Wed. night and made my way to the bar. The bartender was very nice. I ordered a Rainbow roll and a peach martini. The martini was very good with only a slight hint of acidity (from orange juice). The bartender was kind enough to bring both regular and reduced sodium soy sauce. My sushi roll arrived and was beautiful. The rainbow roll was Cucumber and crab roll with tuna, salmon, red snapper, shrimp and avocado slices on top. I really enjoyed all of it. I only wish there had been more. The bartender was more than happy to help in any way necessary. I very much enjoyed my sushi and drink. They helped me to relax. I would recommend going if in the area. I look forward to going back when I am in the area for work again. Next time I will stay for dinner.


Robokyo-Japanese Steakhouse
Address: 910 East Pittsburgh St, Greensburg, PA 15601

No comments:

Post a Comment