Monday, March 5, 2012

Juice fast 2-Day 1 Coconut water

Well day 1 went ok. I had apple pie juice this morning. It was good. Wish I wouldn't have put the lime rind in though. I always seem to forget.

I was hungry around 9:30 when I usually eat me mid-morning snack. I had some water to compensate.
At 11:30 I drank my mean green juice and cranked up the heater. I got really cold. I am glad I brought my jacket to work.

The afternoon was rough. I opted for a jelly bean around one. Then at around 3 I was getting stressed and had 1 piece of chocolate. I would normally have more so I am pretty proud of myself.

I was really, really hungry in the afternoon and couldn't wait to get home to make my dinner juice. I decided to eat some guacamole that was left over from my last dinner last night (sushi & Guac!). IT was delicious!!!
I also decided to make Formula 1 strawberry shake with strawberries and grapes. I mixed it with almond milk and ice. It was a very filling smoothie!

I had some coconut water I bought yesterday I decided to try. I am sad to report I didn't care for it much. Maybe if I was stranded on a dessert island with no other options I would drink it. But I will not be voluntarily buying anymore soon.

I am starting to get sleepy. More tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment