Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Me Day 17 Old habits die hard

Today was a lunch and learn. And there was pizza. There was good pizza. Ugh.  I had a slice and a half of pizza with tomatoes and some herb. I also had salad with Italian dressing and an oatmeal cookie.  Afterwards I was still hungry or thought I was. I grabbed a slice of the garlic bread. I ate two bites and thought better of it......but later I grabbed a small piece of Hawaiian pizza. I had a GST drink for dinner.


So for today I am 158 calories over myfitnesspal goal. I am a little disappointed in myself but I know that I need to be able to have bad days. So today was a bad day. Tom. I will be back to my goal and eating my new food.

I was thinking about working out tonight but I did yesterday and I am exhausted. Maybe tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment