Thursday, March 8, 2012

Juice fast 2-Day 4 Mushroom madness

Today was fantastic!

Breakfast was sweet potato pie on way to work! I stopped and got Starbucks today. I had a skinny dirty chai. It was delicious!

I had my carrot for mid-morning snack.

At lunch I ate my Mean Green Juice.

At 3pm I had another carrot and had a bite size Butterfinger.

For dinner I decided I wanted to go get chicken broth (low sodium). When I got to the grocery store I decided to get mushrooms and onions. The onions will be for french onion soup tomorrow.
I found lime and chili chicken broth. It wasn't low sodium but since I didn't have anything else today with sodium in it (except celery) I figured it would be fine. I had two servings of that with rosemary, cilantro, and a handful of mushrooms. After boiling for 10-15 min. it was delicious!

I prepared my Mean Green for lunch tom. and my wonderful husband juiced it for me. I really appreciated it and he seemed excited to do it.

I will most likely have my Formula 1 tom. morning for breakfast.

I have a challenge coming up. I will be going to the rodeo on Mon. and surrounded by delicious food. I did pretty well that last time we were there. But that is because I had David with me. This time I will be on my own. I have been dedicated thus far and I don't want to go backwards. I will have to figure out how to work around this.  Hope it works out.

I am enjoying shedding the pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment